In this episode of A&O’s sustainability podcast series, Matthew Townsend, Arthur Sauzay and Ying-Peng Chin from A&O’s International Environmental, Climate and Regulatory Law Group discuss recent regulatory developments in carbon leakage and carbon border adjustment mechanisms, in particular the EU CBAM and key global trends in this space.
- Major sustainability issues raised by digital marketing
- Étude de Bpifrance Lab sur les Dirigeantes et dirigeants de PME-ETI
- What companies can do to reduce their impact on nature ?
- Why and how can we anticipate risks on environmental issues (combating greenwashing, compliance with duty of care…)
- Notre raison d’être : la boussole de toutes nos actions